White Hill Garage offers a full range of garage services from our hi-tech base in Chorley, Lancashire, including:
- Car and van repairs, servicing and MOTs for all vehicle types.
- Specialist electrical and mechanical diagnostic expertise, including engine, ABS, air bags, gearbox, brakes, clutch, steering & suspension.
- Power steering & all auto electrical fault finding.
- Diesel fault diagnosis & repair for all diesel engines.
- Diesel economy tuning & performance/ECU remapping.
- VW Aircooled specialist advice & repair.
- Modifications i.e. lowering, engine upgrades, twin carburetors.
- DPF (diesel particulate filter) regeneration (cleaning) service, repair & deletion.
- Wax oiling service.
- Local Vehicle collection and pick up.
We believe high quality can be delivered at a reasonable price. We use genuine manufacturer parts with every service, or whenever we replace components for brakes, clutches, steering or suspension.
Our prices for genuine, safe replacement components compare favourably against cheap reproduction parts, so you can be sure to receive quality vehicle repairs every time, without having to cut costs.
With all the latest diagnostic skills, training and modern, technical equipment at your disposal, we can diagnose faults quickly and efficiently. This is the key to lower cost auto repairs and getting you safely back on the road as soon as possible.
So for cost effective services with a personal friendly touch from your local ATA registered technician, White Hill Garage takes care of all your car and van maintenance and repairs.
Classic air cooled Volkswagen generation
We also pride ourselves in being passionate about keeping the classic air cooled generation of Volkswagen on the road and running smoothly. Our expertise covers:
- Type 1 Beetle
- Type 2 Splitscreen
- Bay window camper
- Type 3 Wedge shape vans
- Type 3 Variant
- Karmann Ghia.
So just give us a call today on 01257 367 839 for competitive prices and a no-nonsense, jargon-free approach to repairs and diagnostics.